Asheville Gastroenterology Associates is currently engaged in the following clinical trials. If you or someone you know, is over 18 years of age and are interested in any of our current clinical trials listed, you may contact us for more information to see if you qualify. If eligible, most trials will cover the cost of trial-related expenses and/or stipend. Email firstname.lastname@example.org your contact information and a study coordinator will contact you.
IBD- Ulcerative Colitis studies:
1) A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Upadacitinib (ABT-494) for Induction and Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
2) A Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Upadacitinib (ABT-494) in Subjects With Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
3) A Long-Term Registry of Humira® (Adalimumab) in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis (UC)
4) A Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of SER‑287 in Adults With Active Mild-to-Moderate Ulcerative Colitis (ECO-RESET)
5) Tofacitinib Response in Ulcerative Colitis - a Real World Prospective Multi-center Study (TOUR)
6) ROBARTS-“VERDICT” FOR UC- RANDOMIZED TRIAL TO DETERMINE OPTIMAL TREATMENT TARGET- CONTACT KELLY ROBERTS #3427 To Be Announced
IBD- Crohn’s Disease studies:
1) Ozanimod is under clinical investigation and has not been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or other regulatory agencies for any indication.
2) A Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Guselkumab in Participants With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease (GALAXI)
3) Triple Combination Therapy in High Risk Crohn's Disease (CD)
Colon Cancer Screening studies:
1) Blood and Stool Sample Collection in Subjects With a Diagnosis of Colorectal Cancer or Colorectal Lesion: Act Fast.
2) Clinical Validation of An Optimized Multi-Target Stool DNA (Mt-sDNA 2.0) Test, for Colorectal Cancer Screening “BLUE-C"
3) Evaluation of the ctDNA LUNAR Test in an Average Patient Screening Episode (ECLIPSE)
Liver Disease Screening studies:
1) Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILN)Network Retrospective (ILIAD)
2) Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Elafibranor Versus Placebo in Patients With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH) (RESOLVE-IT)
3) HOME ACCESS HEALTH- ELEVATED AST >200- BLOOD ASSAY COMPARISON-WRH- CONTACT AMBER BARTLETT #3562 (Blood Assay only)
1) Trial of IW-3718 for 8 Weeks in Patients With Persistent Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Receiving Proton Pump Inhibitors
1) A Safety and Efficacy Study of Relamorelin in Diabetic Gastroparesis 01
1) Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Larazotide Acetate for the Relief of CeD Symptoms
Bowel Prep studies:
1) BRAINTREE- BOWEL PREP-COMPARISON OF SAFETY/EFFICACY VS COMPARATOR AS 2-DAY, SPLIT PREP-CONTACT KELLY ROBERTS #3427 (To Be Announced)
1) SEER-020102-BLOOD SAMPLE STUDY FOR MULTIPLE DISEASE STATES- CONTACT AMBER BARTLETT #3562 (Sample Collection only)
1) EoE TREATMENT STUDY- CONTACT KYLEE DIAZ #3426